HUTCHINSON BELT DRIVE SYSTEMS
QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT.
Year after year, Hutchinson Belt Drive Systems has reasserted
its position as the world leader in elastomer technologies.
In a changing and ever more competitive environment,
In a context of high price pressure on our products and the raw materials that we use.
And it is our will to remain number one !
Adding “operational excellence” to our historical and founding values:
- Our ability for innovation and adaptation, the skills and professionalism of our teams
- On which will proceed and go on basing a sustainable and profitable growth.
5 directions to go
towards the Operational Excellence :
To whom we are regularly oriented to identify their projects
very much upstream ; thier perception on our levels of performances
is systematically measured.
- Be more efficiently guided towards excellence.
- Sustainable profitability.
Corresponding to each of the Group’s business line,
which set the overall frame and provisions that are to be implemented on a day-to-day basis.
- To meet our customers requirements, monitor our processes.
- Improve the processes performances.
All our automotive site are certified (ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 certification).
MANAGEMENT OF INIDIVDUALS :
Supported by a review of factual data, with individuals
who develop new behavioural patterns as far as compliance
with standards is concerned and who are ever more reactive when faced
with quality-oriented incidents,
- To build this operational excellence in a day-to-day environment.
Fully monitored, constantly improved processes based on:
- Increasingly accelerating value creation.
- Reduce source of production variations,
- To satisfy the markets needs in terms of costs, flexibility and products quality.
Reliable suppliers, as key partners of our overall and global Purchase process,
with early involvement in helping us develop our products through joint projects,
and who contribute to our innovation strength and to the improvement of our production costs.
All of Belt Drive Systems Activity plants are certified through ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and IATF 16949 standards.
- BSC (Balanced Score Card), to transform a strategy thinking into a implemented actions plan.
- Management through Processes to put the organization at the service of our ambitions.
- QC STORY to solve the problems of the daily life.
- QRQC to enhance the skills to solve problems.
- HPS (Hutchinson Production System), a set of standardized tools, active in 4 fields : day-to-day management, Process control, Just in time and equipment control through TPM – aiming at a coordinated deployment.
- DYNAMIC FMECA (= QC STORY + FMEA), to enable an even more robust process and to capitalize on through FMECA.
- DMAIC 6 SIGMA, a structured and rigorous method to restrict the process variability.
- HDS for Excellence in R&D.
- KAIZEN THINKING