A new belt design to replace o-rings.
THE CONVEYDYN IS THE BELT
THAT WAS MISSING FROM THE CONVEYING RANGE.
The CONVEYDYN is a new elastic power transmission belt, specially dedicated to roller conveyor equipped with O-ring round belts in straight lines and in curves.
The CONVEYDYN can be fitted instead of O-rings without any change on your roller conveyor to benefit immediately of its great advantages.
- Directly replaces existing O-ring belts
- Higher torque transmission
- Higher conveyor speed
- Less power losses
- Higher lifetime
CONVEYDYN BELT APPLICATIONS
1 CONVEYDYNTM module = 1 motor in central position for 20 slave rollers for same performances
- Available for curve rollers
BENEFITS COMPARE TO O-RING
- CONVEYDYN has 2.5 times higher torque transmission capacity
- Less loss of speed and slippage
- Better lifetime on straight and curve conveyor
- Cost savings on motorized rollers
- Speed gain of the module for same input power (compare to O-ring)
- 30 kg parcel : 7.4% speed gain on the last roller
- 70 kg parcel : 63,3% speed gain on the last roller
- Gain in kWh for the same conveyor speed (compare to O-ring)
- 30 kg parcel on 1 km conveyor / 1 year = 10 000 kWh saved
- 70 kg parcel on 1 km conveyor / 1 year = 200 000 kWh saved
More details in our Conveydyn belt leaflet.