THE FLEXONIC® IS A POWER TRANSMISSION ELASTIC BELT
FEATURING MULTIPLE LONGITUDINAL RIBS.
Each Flexonic® belt is custom sized for your application.
Our technical teams calculate and decide what belt size you need.
The Flexonic® belt can be installed on a fixed center distance.
Its elastic polyamide cord gives it unrivalled advantages:
- Reliability and high quality power transmission
- Reduced costs
The Flexonic® belt is a molded belt and has been designed with a larger contact surface area than V belts or flat belts with a single cord.
FleXonic® belt Applications
As a drive belt, the Hutchinson Flexonic® belt is able to cover a large engine range from light duty to heavy duty machineries (Vacuum cleaner, Electric planer, Jigsaw, Concrete mixer, Piston Compressor, Construction Genset).
Tension reliability and stability
The Flexonic® belt tension can be stabilised after just a few minutes in dynamic performance mode.
The Tension will not change throughout the lifetime of the belt and will avoid belt slippage.
No need for maintenance operations to re-tension V-belts, no need of belt tensioner.
The Flexonic® belt's elastic properties guarantee automatic and constant tension.
- Reduced acquisition costs, no need for tensioning device.
- Reduced weight and compactness of power transmission.
- Reduced pulley diameter.
- Reduced maintenance budget :
- No need for re-tensioning and verification operations.
- Increased lifespan of the belt.
COMPLEMENTARY CUSTOMER SERVICES
Hutchinson Belt Drive Systems has designed:
- Easy Tension app to measure the frequency or the belt tension
of your Flexonic® Hutchinson Belt.
More details in our Flexonic belt leaflet.