HUTCHINSON HAS ALREADY DESIGNED
AND DELIVERED TWENTY MILLION PULLEYS
For more than 20 years Hutchinson designs and produces molded pulleys
in phenolic thermoset resins.
- Weight reduction
- Cost reduction
- Heat resistance
- Mechanical strength
Hutchinson development team performs dedicated and optimized
design throught Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- 4 times lighter by density 2 g/cm3 vs Steel : 8 g/cm3 and around 3 times lighter after design
- Fuel consumption & CO2 emission reduction
- Optimized NVH behavior of the belt drive (inertia reduction)
- Heavy loads up to 4000 N
- Warranty of screwed assembly over time
- Temperature environment -40 to +140° C
More details in our Thermoset Pulley leaflet.