DECOUPLING ALTERNATOR PULLEY
BY HUTCHINSON BELT DRIVE SYSTEMS.
DAP (Decoupling Alternator Pulley), an innovative technology with a clutch, designed for greater power transmission efficiency.
The DAP will improve performance for new and existing products where there is a high level of torsional vibration.
- Improved vibratory performance in the FEAD System.
- Reduction of dynamic tension in the belt, belt slip on pulleys and span vibration.
- Optimization of belt operating tension.
COMPARISON: CONVENTIONAL VS DAP SYSTEM
ADVANTAGES OF THE DAP SYSTEM:
- Reduction of belt tension variations.
- Reduction of slippage.
- Reduction of installation tension.
- Reduction in power losses.
OPTIMISING YOUR FEAD SYSTEM
Using two Hutchinson products, the DAP (Decoupling Alternator Pulley) and the Stretchy® belt:
- The Stretchy® belt simplifies your transmission.
- The Hutchinson DAP will improve the performance of your transmission particularly when there is a high level of torsional vibration.
By combining those two Hutchinson technologies, Stretchy® belt and DAP, you can :
- Optimize your transmission system.
- Reduce overall weight.
- Increase the efficiency of your power transmission.
- Reduce the cost of your system.