Hydraulic damping tensioners are heavy duty products. They are suitable for applications requiring an accurate tensioning level and so dynamic behaviour is tough.
- Long lifetime in a heavy duty environment thanks to its rubber components (imperviousness and shock absorption)
- High asymmetric damping performance (100:1)
- Modular component ranges
Long lifetime in a heavy duty environment:
- Rubber eyepieces
- Preassembled spring, making it impervious to the internal hydraulic system (cylinder + piston + calibrated damping ring)
- High-performance oil
High-performance asymmetric damping:
High damping and rapid recovery!
Linear tensioners: several ranges of length and stiffness
- Rollers: variety of widths, diameters and rim materials (cast iron, steel, sheet metal, thermoplastics, Thermodur)
- Arms: adaptable to the geometry and environment available