THE POLY V RELOADED® IS A POWER TRANSMISSION BELT
FEATURING MULTIPLE LONGITUDINAL RIBS.
Poly V Reloaded® transmits the torque by contact of the belt rib flanks and the pulley grooves.
- Various improvements
- Global cost reduction
POLY V RELOADED® BELT APPLICATIONS
The Poly V RELOADED® belt can be used on all severe applications that require better breaking strength and higher tension, with reduction of pulleys diameters for example:
- Kneading machine
- HVAC (ex: Industrial A/C)
- Energy (ex: Crude oil pump)
- Machine tool (ex : CNC Machine)
- Screw compressor
- Centrigugal blower
- Wood chipper
Poly V Reloaded will yield 98% efficiency and transmit up to 40% more power than a «standard» Poly V PL with the same width, this can lead to a reduction of the width of belt & pulleys by at least 25%.
The reduction of the number of ribs allows to:
- Limit the friction and therefore reduce the noise
- Reduce bending at the extremity of the shaft
- Reduce energy consumption
- Reduce the global weight of the transmission
GLOBAL COST REDUCTION
Decrease in pulley and belt width reduces overall transmission acquisition costs from 10 to 20%.
More details in our Poly V Reloaded belt leaflet.