- Description of the application: Table Saw for marble, granit…
- Former type of transmission: V-belts
- Type of users: Table Saw Manufacturers
- Complaints: Slippage / Drive dimensions
Problems & Consequences
- Retensioning operations: To ensure a sufficient power transmission without slipping, retension the V-belt is necessary.
- Drive dimensions: Limited space because of the V-belt pulleys diameters, which are too important.
Solution & Benefits
HUTCHINSON SOLUTION: PJ FLEXONIC®
- Low maintenance: Specially developped for this application, the PJ FleXonic® is a self tensioning belt, which does not require to check and adjust.
- Compact drive: Diameters reduction with grooved motor shaft, and fitting on a fixed center distance.